Tablet based engineering inspections
- A set of detailed structured questions linked back to the DVSA manual.
- Earned Recognition compliant.
- Allow inspector flexibility OR enforce specific route for completion.
- Record defects and advisory items.
- Quick click for no problem, drill down to record problems.
- Typical defect lists per question to speed data capture.
- Access parts issues and rectification history in the context of each question.
- Show outstanding defects in the context of each question (and mark as done or NFF).
- Found defects may be rectified OR recorded for future allocation OR immediately allocated to another fitter.
- Optional Photographs.
- Supports ‘stop’, ‘re-start’, and ‘re-allocate’ (to another inspector) for example where inspections are unfinished at change of shift.
- Tyre and brake specific interfaces (varied per chassis-set of the asset being inspected).
- Allows optional or mandatory setting per question.
- Support ‘measurement’ questions (T/F, temperature, length, etc.).
- Supports auto-defect generation in relation to out-of-range measurement answers.
- PDF report generation.
Click on an icon to find out more
Want to know more?
Contact Freeway and arrange a demonstration
error: Content is protected !!