Freeway Fleet Systems is a fast-growing company supplying software for managing commercial vehicle fleets and assets. It’s an exciting area with fleet maintenance operations moving to digital and mobile working using Freeway’s award-winning software. Having worked with some of the UK’s largest bus, HGV and plant operators for over 25 years, Freeway is looking for new staff interested in helping customers implement the software and provide hands-on customer support.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our motivated team in Europe to support our continued growth and success.
For further information please see the job description or contact us at email@example.com
Job Title: Software Implementation Consultant
Job Category: Technical
Location: UK & Eire
Travel Required: Yes
Level/Salary Range: Competitive
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head of BD&I Europe
Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
Date Posted: May 2022
Posting Expires: July 2022
Role and Responsibilities
This position will manage and implement technical support projects related to the Freeway asset management solution as well as providing customer and operational support for the system. The Software Implementation Consultant will have close working relationships with new and existing customers and vendors, as well as with the development team, infrastructure team, support team and the staff in our Freeway operation.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the smooth transition of client onboarding
- Working with clients and other stakeholders to define requirements for specific Freeway support projects such as data conversions, set up of new data feeds and other application updates or system enhancements
- Provide consultation on project options
- Estimate project work timeline
- Prepare statements of work
- Lead project implementation in cooperation with customers, data centres, and other client support staff
- Training and support for customers on the Freeway solution
- Track project time and submit project information for invoicing
- Strong communication and client interaction skills
- Degree or higher education diploma
- Thorough understanding of vehicle fleet requirements
- Project management experience
- Strong data management abilities with tools such as MS Access and Excel
- Business system requirements definition and/or Systems Analysis
- Experience using Freeway is a plus
- Experience using Zoho, Jira and Confluence is a plus
This senior level job involves working with customers, identifying areas that need improving or updating, and then finding solutions to these opportunities. This requires intensive research and deep analysis of customer’s activities to make them more efficient, this is a key role that involves testing systems and providing competitive commercial solutions.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.